(4th Grade) Nutrition Pathfinders Teacher Resources
Upper elementary is a critical time for students to understand and practice healthy eating habits since they are making more decisions on their own each day. This 7-lesson nutrition curriculum teaches fourth grade students about:
- All five food groups, their main nutrients and roles in the body.
- Reading a Nutrition Facts Label.
- Analyzing their food and activity records to make goals for improvement.
- Measuring appropriate serving sizes.
- The importance of balanced meals and practicing to make good choices.
Teacher Resources Include: Teacher Guide, Copy Masters, Sample Student Workbook.
Teachers: Be sure to add Student Workbooks to your order! Each student will need their own workbook.