- 1 envelope (5.6 oz.) Spanish rice and pasta mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- Spinach tortillas (10 in.)
- Toppings: sour cream, blue corn tortilla chips, cubed and shredded cheese, ripe olives and sweet red pepper
- In a large saucepan, prepare rice mix according to package directions. Stir in chicken, corn and tomatoes; heat through.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup rice mixture across center of each tortilla. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Using toppings, create a face on each burrito.