- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops, trimmed
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 ripe pear, cored and cut into 16 wedges
- Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each pork chop to form a pocket. Stuff 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese into each pocket. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper evenly over both sides of pork. Heat a large nonstick skilled over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to plan; swirl to coat. Add pork to pan; saute for 3 minutes on each side or until desired. Remove pork form pan, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in pan; swirl to coat. Add pear; sprinkle remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/3 teaspoon pepper. Saute 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Serve with pork.