OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Contest Timing: The Dairy Council of Arizona DelightInDairy Contest (the “Contest”) will run monthly starting in January 2016 through March 2016. All entries must be received during the monthly entry period.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the Arizona, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Dairy Council (the “Sponsor”), their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising agencies, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. All federal, state, local, provincial and municipal laws and regulations apply.
- How To Enter the Contest: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Contest. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Contest can be entered on a weekly basis during each monthly contest period. Prizing will be awarded weekly with weekly prize winners being entered to win the grand monthly prize. On Facebook: Contest can be entered via submitting a photo to the comment section of the contest post made by the Sponsor On Twitter/Instagram: contest can be entered via sharing a photo using the hashtag #DelightInDairy. Twitter/Instagram profiles must be public for entry to be counted.
- Entry Requirements: By entering, each entrant understands that his/her Entry, in its entirety or any portion thereof, may, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, be posted on the Sponsor’s website or used in any other Sponsor-selected media without notification or compensation, if the entrant is chosen as a winner. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by entrants’ online service will apply and are entrants’ sole responsibility. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged Entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Automated, script, macro or robotic, programmed, or any other automated means Entries will be disqualified. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
- Random Drawings: A winner will be drawn at random during each contest period from all the entries. Drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Contest. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received by the end of each day or overall. Prizes will be awarded and winners will be notified by social media.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): January weekly contest prize will consist of a cookbook valued at $25. February weekly contest prize will consist of a mug valued at $15. March weekly contest prize will consist of a mini-cookbook valued at $20. Monthly prizes will consist of:
- January prize: Kitchen prize pack featuring (Value $75):
- Measuring cups
- Cutting board
- Cheese grater
- Pot holder
- Kitchen towel
- Dairy Good Cookbook
- February prize: Sports prize pack featuring (Value $60):
- Sports bag
- Golf Balls
- Playing Cards
- March prize: Family Prize pack featuring (Value $50):
- Grocery bag
- Baby bottle/sippy cup
- Cow stuffed animal
Dairy Council of Arizona may change the prizes or components of the prizes at any time without notification.
7. General Rules: By participating in the Contest, participant agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Prize Winners will be contacted via social media and will need to respond within a 24 hour period to be considered winners. Failure to respond will result in another back up winner being contacted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use Entrant name (and city and state in which they reside) and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, Internet Service Provider (ISP), or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Application or the Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Contest or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Application or Contest. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of entering information via the Application does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor (as identified in these Official Rules) are not responsible for the failure of any email or Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Contest or Application; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest or Application may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest or Application, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Contest and select the applicable winners in a random drawing (or random drawings) for the day(s) at issue and overall from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. By participating in the Contest, the winning Nominator/Nominee and all Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Contest, agree that Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Contest agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless for any liability, any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity. By entering the Contest, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
- Governing Law & Venue: The Arizona Courts (State & Federal) shall have sole jurisdiction of any controversies regarding the promotion and the laws of the state of Arizona in the U.S. shall govern the same. Each entrant waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and hereby irrevocably submits to the venue of those courts within the state of Arizona in the U.S.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Dairy Council of Arizona 510 South 52nd Street, Suite 101, Tempe, AZ 85281.