- Nonstick cooking spray
- All-purpose flour
- 1 (13.8-ounce) tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 (14.4-ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts (4 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup mini pepperoni slices or chopped pepperoni
- Pizza sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray
- Lightly flour a work surface and roll the pizza dough to form a 10-by-14-inch rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick. Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook the broccoli in a covered dish in the microwave on high for 6 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking. Drain. Snip any large pieces with clean kitchen scissors; set aside.
- Scatter half the mozzarella cheese on one half of the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Scatter the broccoli on the cheese. Top the broccoli with the remaining mozzarella, the black olives, and pepperoni.
- Fold unfilled dough over the filling and seal the edges with a fork. Prick the top several times to allow steam to escape.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes on a rack before slicing. Serve with warm pizza sauce.