Cute Halloween Sandwiches
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- Yellow and red food coloring
- 16 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/3 cup spreadable honey nut cream cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 medium bananas, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup honey
- Divide regular cream cheese into thirds; place in separate bowls. Tint one portion yellow and one portion orange with yellow and red food coloring. Leave remaining portion white.
- Using a 3-in. candy corn-shaped cookie cutter, cut two pieces from each bread slice. Spread honey nut cream cheese over eight bread pieces. Layer with the peanut butter and banaas; drizzle with honey. Top with remaining bread. Decorate the tops of sandwiches with tinted cream cheese to resemble candy corn.