- 1 pound coarsely shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped banana peppers
- 1/2 cup seeded and finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 head red cabbage
- In a bowl, lightly mix the Swiss cheese, green onions, banana peppers, jalapeno peppers, yogurt and mayonnaise. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours to blend flavors. Mix in a more mayonnaise before serving, if desired.
- To serve, cut core out of cabbage and discard. Cut a think slice from the bottom of the cabbage; use a fork to pull the inner leaves out of the cabbage to leave a hollowed out bowl. Pull several of the outer leaves slightly open and fold them back to make the bowl more attractive; service the chilled dip in the hollowed cabbage.