Frosty Pineapple-Orange Smoothies
Egg white powder adds protein to his smoothie, but it also helps whip and froth the texture. Look for powdered egg whites (sometimes called meringue powder) in the baking aisle of a supermarket.
- 1 1/2 cups chilled orange juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon powdered egg whites
- Combine the orange juice, pineapple, yogurt, and ice in a blender. Blend on high speed for 2 minutes. Add the egg white powder and blend until frothy.
- Divide between two glasses and serve immediately.