- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups diced red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions, white and green parts (about 6)
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 6 English muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a large nonstick skilled with nonstick cooking spray. Cook and stir the mushrooms, bell pepper, and green onions over medium-high heat until softened, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs, salt, black pepper, and oregano in a large bowl. Pour into the skillet and cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until the eggs are cooked through but still creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of the pizza sauce over each English muffin half and place on two large rimmed baking sheets. Divide the scrambled egg mixture among the muffins. Top each with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.