- 1 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basic
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 slices provolone cheese, cut into fourths
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×3 inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Rinse with cold water, and drain.
- While spaghetti is cooking, combine Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, Italian seasoning, and egg whites in a large bowl. Toss with cooked spaghetti to coat.
- Press half the spaghetti mixture in bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle with half the basil, and top with half the tomatoes and half the provolone cheese. Press remaining spaghetti mixture into pan, sprinkling with remaining basil, and top with remaining tomatoes. Place remaining provolone cheese over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let stand about 15 minutes, remove sides of pan, transfer to a serving platter. Cut into wedges to serve.