- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (13.8-ounce) tube refrigerated pizza dough
- Flour, as needed
- 3/4 cup chopped red, green, yellow, or orange bell pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a standard 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine the cheeses in a large bowl; set aside. Whisk the eggs with the salt and black pepper in a medium bowl. Spray a medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the eggs into the skillet and cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until firm but still creamy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to a 12×8 inch rectangle, about 1/8 inch thick. Scatter the cheeses evenly over the surface of the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border around all edges. Spread the scrambled eggs evenly on top of the cheese. Scatter the bell pepper, green onions, and black olives over the eggs.
- Roll up the dough very tight from one long side. Brush water along the edge of the dough and pinch tightly to seal. Using a sharp serrated knife, cut the roll into 12 pieces about 1-inch wide. Place the pieces, cut side up, in the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown. Cool the rolls in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and cool on a rack for 5 minutes more before serving.