- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) container of vanilla yogurt or vanilla pudding
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- On an ungreased medium baking sheet, smooth the refrigerated sugar cookie dough into a single layer approximately 1/4 inch thick. Bake int he preheated over 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and center is no longer doughy.
- In a medium bowl, blend the yogurt or vanilla pudding and cream cheese. Spread the mixture over the baked crust. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.